Site Supervisors - NSW
|Application Close Date:||01-Jul-2022|
|Attachments:|| Site Supervisor - June 2020.docx.pdf (PDF, 249KB)
Site Supervisor - June 2020.docx.pdf (PDF, 249KB)
Multiplex is a premier construction company with a simple purpose: to construct a better future. Established in Australia in 1962, Multiplex is known for shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects around the world. It has delivered more than 1,000 projects with a combined value in excess of US$90 billion.
Our business is built on people. People who share the mindset to outperform in everything we do. Combined with our inherent values (We keep it real, We care about people, We are collaborative and We have grit), it is the foundation of our Multiplex culture and enables us to fulfil our purpose.
Building our Talent
We currently have multiple live opportunities to join the fantasic Western Sydney International Airport project team based onsite at Badgerys Creek (Western Sydney), specifically seeking individuals who hold solid and proven mid to large scale Structures experience.
As a Multiplex Site Supervisor/Foreman, you'll be given everything you need to outperform and take your career further. Heading up teams of sub-contractors, you'll assign work, coordinate tasks and deliver to the safety, time and quality standards our client expects.
Doing it well means going beyond knowing the financials and setting up programs of work. Success with us is about collaboration and focus. We'll expect you to build great relationships with sub-contractors and the wider team. That's how you drive the best results. That's how we work.
- Supervising and coordinating teams to meet project goals
- Putting together short-term programs of work
- Staying across your programs, keeping everything on schedule and keeping management up to date
- Mentoring junior team members
- Fixing problems and reworking when needed to deliver to our high standards
- Work closely with sub-contractors and consultants to solve day-to-day construction and design issues
Key Skillset Required:
- Solid and proven understanding of structures, steel, fit-out, finishes and services in a site supervision capacity
- Proven site experience on mid to large-scale commercial construction projects across the full project lifecycle
- In-depth knowledge of building and construction Trades, supported by experience or qualifications
- Knowledge of OH&S legislation, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Building Code of Australia
- Confidence in reading and interpreting technical drawings
Why join Multiplex
Our people are supported to outperform in everything they do with a range of holistic benefits including:
- Professional career development opportunities, and a wealth of learning offerings through the Multiplex Learning Academy
- Bonus schemes; annual remuneration reviews; and gender equity reviews
- Salary continuance insurance
- Leave and benefits to support parents, including 18 weeks paid parental leave regardless of gender; payment of superannuation during leave; and coaching
- Health and Wellbeing programs including EAP & mental health support; group fitness; and various health checks
Multiplex is committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workforce and we strongly encourage applications from people of all genders, cultures and walks of life. We have an industry recognised approach to flexible work which we are constantly evolving. With external recognitions including Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Pay Equity Ambassador, Family Inclusive Workplace Certification and Work 180 partnership, we have a strong focus on families, inclusivity and gender equality.
Please note: this role is being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies